Tuesday 23 April 2013

Film Poster Planning Sheet

I chose the colours because:
  •  the dark colour bring attention to the title.
  • the blue glittery background gives the sense of magic or supernatural.
  • the well lit face and dark hair/neck tells the audience she is hiding.
  • the grey text is pointed out by the bright line by the side of the woman's face.
  • the grey text explains the character, you get a preview of her super abilities. 
I chose to use this poster as inspiration to mine because the film is inspiration for my film and the female character in the poster is most similar to mine.


I will use one of these three images in my final poster. I like the lighting in all three of these images and the facial expressions are exactly what I want my character to look like.




















 My favourite is the last one because I could put a bright line down her back to bring attention from the top of the poster to the bottom. This will create a Z shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment